Because recently people have been asking me about them.
At one point in the past I did explain my stance on commissions, but I understand that there are probably some new watchers in the mix who don't know as well as people that were there when I posted the journal, but never actually bothered to read it so I'll reiterate it here.FOR THE TIME BEING MY COMMISSION OPERATION IS BASED ON FURAFFINITY.
So this means that 9 times out of 10
1. I will NOT do a commission for you if you note me here about it.
2. I will NOT post "Commissions Opened" journals on deviantart.
3. I will NOT respond to notes asking me about commissions here (or if I do, I will just refer you to this journal).
Essentially, if you want a commission from me, you will need to
1. Have a Furaffinity account.
2. Wait for me to post a "Commissions Opened" journal there.
3. Contact me there at that time.
Now I realize this may be an inconvenience to those of you that frequent deviantart or those of you that may think FA is some kind of hive-mind of all things evil and refuse to even trek there, but as it stands now, if you're not willing to go there, then you're not willing to commission me. And once again, if you'd rather not go through all the trouble to do so, that's completely fine. I understand. But my stance is pretty rock solid on this for the time being.
In addition...As it stands now, my commissions are CLOSED. And I will not be opened for any new ones until I finish the entirety of the list located on my FA page here: www.furaffinity.net/user/trini…
And once again, it is entirely possible that my stance on this may change in the future, and I may open commissions here on dA. But for now, this is how I do things.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.